DE VERE GARDENS
Project: Apartment Full Renovation and Fit-out
Location: Kensington, London, UK
Total Area: 250 sq. m
The project is a full renovation and fit out of a listed Mansion apartment in Kensington. The property has a wide main reception room opening towards the pedestrian Canning passage, a large family room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms, of which three are en-suite plus a bespoke walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom.
It has been designed to meet the client's expectation of high-quality finishes and contemporary design in respect of the original features, as high ceilings and traditional sash windows.
- Project Brief
- Architectural concept design
- Development of design
- Technical Design
- Bespoke kitchen design
- Bathrooms design and fit-out
- Selection of high-quality finishes, fittings and lighting
- Collaboration with the stone suppliers and joiners
- Building Control drawings
- Project management during the construction phase